Re: vole damage pics

In a message dated 2/29/2004 1:22:08 PM Central Standard Time,
pdickson@sbcglobal.net writes:
If you think that looks bad I should go out and take pictures of the
armadillo damage
I had no idea that you all had armadillos.  I have only seen 2 live ones --
100s of dead ones, though.  I've got more skunks than anything else, but my
yard is well-aerated for sure by skunks, armadillos and moles.  Could easily
break an ankle just walking around. <LOL>
zem
zone 7
West TN