Re: vole damage pics

>  I don't believe they feed on grubs as someone suggested.
That mention of grubs had to do with another critter discussed in one of the
vole messages.  You're right, voles go for roots.  Remember last year when
Chris Lindsey wrote about the damage he had from them?  Lost several hosta.
When protecting plants, it is important to realize that critters may also
take advantage of the protection.  I bet they could get under a cone if they
wanted.

Kitty