RE: vole damage pics

Snap traps? Is that another name for mouse trap? Didn't someone post a
few ways to trap voles last year... now what did I do with that

So besides a rabbit fence- what other ideas do you folks have for
controlling rabbits?.. seems the wild life here has taken over, and
refuse to be hospitable toward my plants- if they can't live together-
than something has to go, and it is not my plants!