Re: Whoops!/Speaking of seeds....

At my state MG conference, I took a native plant propagation workshop, picking up some Silene regia seeds. They require cold stratification, so they went into the refrigerator in moist peat moss. Checked today and the @#&%*## things have germinated! (In my naivety, I thought that they wouldn't germinate until they had been exposed to warmth, post cold.) So now I guess, I have to transplant these mini seedlings (roots + tiny seed leaves) into some kind of potting medium and containers. Any ideas???