Re: Whoops!/Speaking of seeds....

How many seeds, I mean seedlings? I'd just use cell packs if you've got
them. They work well for seedlings.

And Bonnie, I agree with Kitty. The light source isn't as important as the
soil and in my opinion, temperature. I've always had MUCH better luck using
a heat mat or heating cables. I bought the two flat mat from Park seed this
year for $35.00. I cover my flats with saran wrap until germination to keep
in the moisture and then take it off. The cables you can get from Charley's
Greenhouse and Garden for about $17.00 but they are kind of a pain,
although they do work. However, with your foot the mat might be a better
idea. Sorry to hear about that! That really stinks. Hope it heals fast.

Andrea H
EarthLink Revolves Around You.