From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
Sent: 2/4/2005 9:35:13 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Herb nursery?

Pam, I was very well pleased with the things I bought from them last year.
They were very nice plants, beautifully packed, and grew very well for me.
Unfortunately, when I wanted to reorder Berggarten Sage and Artemisia
'Powis Castle', which are not winter-hardy here, but make beautiful
containers in a season, they did not list them in their on-line catalog.
I sent an email asking why they were not available - their search had given
me another sage - Black Island, or something like that - and I got a reply
saying they had been dropped because there were not enough orders.
When I pointed out the the sage noted by the search engine was not even
the one I requested, I had another email saying they still carried Berggarten
Sage in their shop but not in the catalog.  By that time I had located
another nursery that offered what I was looking for -
in Nebraska.  I hope they produce as nice plants as Lazy SS's did.  Hope
your plants are great.

In a message dated 02/04/2005 7:46:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,