From:  [mailto: gardenqueen@academicplanet.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 06:11:12 -0600
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] Whoops!

Melody - you and David's wife are not alone. Sailors would blush if
they<br>heard what comes out of my mouth when I mash a toe. I think I've
had<br>some broken ones too from time to time. Oh well, better that than
Original Message -----<br>From: Melody<br>Sent: 2/3/2005 6:31:44
PM<br>To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>Subject: Re: [CHAT]
Whoops!<br><br>Gosh: I thought it was only me who did that...sometimes
it hurts so bad<br>I think I'm going to pass out from the pain. Last
time I did this, about<br>a month ago, I think I actually broke my
little toe...it was swelled and<br>badly bruised for about two
beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.&quot; <br>--Albert
Einstein<br><br> --- On Thu 02/03, David Franzman &lt;
dfranzma@pacbell.net &gt; wrote:<br>From: David Franzman [mailto:
dfranzma@pacbell.net]<br>To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>Date: Thu, 3 Feb
Get well soon. You sound like my wife. She stubs her
toes<br>&lt;br&gt;constantly. All will be quite and then out of nowhere
the sound of<br>hopping &lt;br&gt;and

Message ----- &lt;br&gt;From: &quot;Bonnie &amp; Bill
&lt;gardenchat@hort.net&gt;&lt;br&gt;Sent:<br>Thursday, February 03,
2005 12:39 PM&lt;br&gt;Subject:
[CHAT]<br>Whoops!&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&gt; Good morning, Pam! I
hope your day has gone well<br>for you.&lt;br&gt;&gt;&lt;br&gt;&gt; As
for me, I've done it again! I tripped this morning<br>and broke my
left&lt;br&gt;&gt; foot...again. (At least it was a different bone<br>in
the foot this time.)&lt;br&gt;&gt; Anyway, I'm a little goofy from the
drugs<br>and took the rest of the day&lt;br&gt;&gt; &quot;off.&quot; And
I'm a bit drowsy, so I'll<br>be brief.&lt;b

r&gt;&gt;&lt;br&gt;&gt; When you start your seeds, how far from the
light<br>source do you have your&lt;br&gt;&gt; seed tray? I'm thinking
of getting Park<br>Seeds new seed tray with sponges &lt;br&gt;&gt;
to&lt;br&gt;&gt; start some seeds this<br>year. The domes even have
vents to prevent too much&lt;br&gt;&gt; moisture<br>buildup and
&quot;dampening off.&quot; My biggest challenge will be a
&lt;br&gt;&gt;<br>light&lt;br&gt;&gt; source, I
fear.&lt;br&gt;&gt;&lt;br&gt;&gt; Blessings,&lt;br&gt;&gt;
sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with
the&lt;br&gt;&gt;<br>message text
this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with
the&lt;br&gt;message<br>text UNSUBSCRIBE
Excite! -

most personalized portal on the

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com