RE: ahs green book

Although it is still a good deal....due note about ebay folks and
shipping... I have been burned before :(

The .99 book Kitty is referring to will cost 8.00 to ship to me (yes, I
asked her) total 8.99 (although it would be more now that someone bid on it,
not me) ... yet this same seller has another one (hum!) listed for 5.00 and
3.75 ship anywhere total 8.75.

Not much difference in price, but gotta make you wonder ....

Donna