Re: Whoops!

Oh, Bonnie, what a bummer!  I have only had to use crutches once and that was
when I was very young, weighted less than 100# & finally my husband just
carried me because I could not handle those things.  I am much stronger in my arms
now so maybe they would work better but I hope I never need to find out.  My
husband certainly could not carry me now with his bad back & my weight
      Wish you a speedy, pain free recovery.