Re: Weekend Report

Sounds like me and the cucumber pickles! At least there is always the church bazaar...
Cathy
On Sunday, February 6, 2005, at 08:22 AM, Donna wrote:

Egads.. that is a A lot of dates there..... glad the women have a
plan.....can't imagine what you would do with all of those, surely can't eat
them all....

I know for us northerns, that is a strange site, but is it common to see
bunches of dates (as well as other fruits, such as bananas) as you drive
around your area? Just curious....

My excess fruit (so far only plums and peaches) turns into jelly when
everyone I know gives me the look as I try to hand them more fruit <lol>.
Not sure what I am going to do this year... got cases of jelly downstairs
already....

Donna

The dates are only about 7 feet off the ground. I can reach most of
them.