We had a heck of a time the past two years with powdery mildew. The
summers were cool with lots of rain, perfect for it. We had planned to
sell several varieties of Phlox paniculata and decided not to sell any,
as even Phlox David was covered with it. Hopefully this summer we'll be
back to normal, but if not, I want to be prepared. I've been reading
about all the various fungicides and home remedies and they all seem to
have their pros and cons. I want something we can count on, that is both
a protectant and eradicant, and it looks like Immunox will do that.

I know most of are into using the least amount of chemicals, but from
what I've read, baking soda and such have their drawbacks. At home I can
live with some problems but this is a nursery and the plants have to
look good to sell them.

So, does anyone have anything to say about Immunox or some other product that will fit the bill?

neIN, Zone5