Re: Immunox

Kitty, I use milk on my roses, and never notice any residue. The only ones I
grow
are miniatures in containers around the breezeway.  Gave up on other roses
years ago because of the deer.  Every week when we grocery shop we get a
gallon of milk.  There will be about two inches left in the previous week's
jug.
We fill that with water and just pour it over all the containers.  Haven't
had
black spot or mildew or any other such problems since I started this a couple
of years ago.  May not be scientific, but it seems to work.  I use milk on my
face for a lotion, too, since I am so allergic to any commercial product.
Good
stuff.
Auralie

In a message dated 02/07/2005 4:55:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,