Re: incomplete catalogs

I just got off the phone with Park and they're sending me a catalogue. I
really don't like ordering plants from them because they always end up
cancelling an item. Last year it was the snail vines. but I do like them
for seed. T&M is awfully expensive. And T&M threatened last year it was
my last, but it arrived this year.

Also, I may give Green Mtn another chance this year if I can get a
friend to go in on 32 pots with me. They had all that trouble last year
but they say they're in good shape this year. They sent me a 2005 update
to the 2004 catalogue rather than spend money on a 2005 issue, which is
fine by me.

neIN, Zone5