From: David Franzman [mailto: dfranzma@pacbell.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 17:07:07 -0800
Subject: [CHAT] Update on A Touch

Hi folks<br><br>Well another selling season is fast approaching. I
haven't said much in the<br>last few months because I've been working 7
days a week during the offseason<br>putting another greenhouse together.
I'll send a pic or two in the next<br>couple of days. Anyway this one is
the fourth greenhouse and it's about 5,000<br>sq ft. with bottom
heating, automatic humidity and temp controls and<br>fertigation system.
It took three months to put the whole thing together.<br>What a bear!
Remind me not to do that again.<br><br>However, it seems our plants are
going foreign. I have contracts now for<br>exporting to the Marshall
Islands, England and Russia if you can believe that.<br>Our first order
for the Marshall Islands of 200 plants go out in a couple of<br>weeks.
We're currently gathering orders from Russian contacts and
hopefully<br>they will go in April. So, things are moving right
along.<br><br>I could have chosen an easier plant to raise. They do
present constant<br>challenges but with those flowers they are worth it.
I think by late spring<br>we'll be up to 70 different
varieties.<br><br>Lastly I would appreciate it in the future if you all
would use the proper<br>honorific when addressing me. I'm the U.S.
Representative to the<br>International Hibiscus Society. You can call me
Your Honor, or Mr.<br>Representative, or The Bootless

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com