Re: Congrats, Gene!

Hello Rich,
I always send more text than is requested for an article. Gives the editor a bit of room to play. In this case the final version of text and photos combines leaned heavily toward the photos. Their choice. The original text sent was about 2100 words. If I do not publish it elsewhere, as in here or on my web site, all that material can be used as an original article for another publication. So... stay tuned. It will pop up some place.
Actually, I turned the article into a slide presentation and lecture of over 60 slides and hour of chat. Hopefully I will end up someplace near you so you can attend.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Apking" <red4@omni-tech.net>
Gene, got my copy in today's mail, great article and fantastic photography.
According to the chat that is floating about, they didn't begin to use all
of your material. Could you share some of it with us? Rich in Z-5 where we
are getting another 2-4 inches of snow right now.