From: David Franzman
Sent: 2/10/2005 11:41:27 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] smoking/I'm on fire

Back in the days of polyester suits in the early 80's (geez, I sound like an
old man) I dropped a cig on my pants.  It was like instantaneous combustion.
I was trying to drive while putting out the fire on my crotch.  The person
in the passenger side was quite amused until we almost ran into another car.
She never did offer to put it out herself.  I had to stop at Mervyns before
my next sales call.

DF
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net