From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of kmrsy@comcast.net
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 9:43 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Congrats, Gene!

Gene, it makes sense to get as much mileage as you can out of the material.
I'm not comparing myself to you by any means, but the work I've done
preparing my presentation has been fairly extensive and to have it all over
and done with in an hour, seems as if I'm not utilizing my efforts to their
best extent. So for several reasons, I compiled much of the information into
a small 32 page booklet that can be taken home by the attendees. I made
about 2 to 3 times more than I'll probably need and we can then sell them at
plant sales. My presentation has about 200 slides, most of which are
examples and will be moved through quickly, but by doing it on powerpoint,
it is preserved and I can use it again if need be. Nothing like what you do,
but I understand making the most of it.

--
Kitty
neIN, Zone5