RE: pics

David, I was about to suggest Yahoo Photos, too. I've been using it
since a fleeting member siggested it. Her name began with a G, might
have been Godi, but I think someone else. Yahoo has made it easier to
use than before except for the public access part. When you set up
photos to share, you think you are done. But the default is a private
setting. When done, you have to edit the album and set it for public
sharing. Not hard - you just have to remember the extra step.

Also - depending on how you take your pictures, you may have to scale
them down a bit. Yahoo gives you plenty of room to store the photos
free, but if they are large files, they gobble it up faster, so if you
want to keep adding photos, you might want to make them smaller. Large
files also take forever for someone on dial-up to view - besides, you
don't need it to be bigger than 100kb for it to look good on a monitor.

--
Kitty
neIN, Zone5