RE: Hullo

LOL! Donna, I packed it with old envelops from Air Force tests from work.
They all say TEST MATERIALS: DO NOT OPEN or some such. I have to destroy
the tests after 6 months and I had pulled a bunch of them that day to
destroy so I just crammed the big yellow envelopes all around the grass to
keep it from rolling around. I didn't have anything else. Hey, recycle
right? And I've actually used them in Lasagna gardening before too.

Andrea H
EarthLink Revolves Around You.