Re: Re: Head count...

In a message dated 2/13/05 10:23:13 AM, skyweaver9@comcast.net writes:

<< and still, am not sure what it
means....I think I might have been a "Master Gardener" before I took the
classes >>

Kay, a Master Gardener has nothing to do with knowledge but you are trained
to serve as  volunteer for your county/state extension.  Didn't you agree to
that before starting the class? And are you doing that?  Are you maintaining
your annual rqmt of continuing education and volunteer hours?  How long have you
been a MG?
    Ceres