Re: Golden Showers Climber now Hot Lava

I've got a climbing Joseph's Coat, which blooms all summer and I love it. I
think I got it at Wal-Mart in early spring last year. It went nuts as soon
as I put it in the ground. I just ripped the sweet autumn C. out of the
same spot as it swallowed the rose last summer. It was getting on my nerves
anyway. I'm sure I'll have seedlings. But for those who want all summer and
lots of color on a rose, I'd go for that one.

Andrea H
hodgesaa@earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.