Re: head count

Sorry Kitty but i think GMT is in the center of Vermont if it's the one
I'm think of who sells plants by the box in 24 or 48 cell paks.

And Theresa, yes, Maine is very beautiful imo after traveling throughout
most of Latin America & the US it is a great place to have a family with
few problems (except cold weather for some) wonderful scenery great
mountains, forest lands, & the longest coast line on the Atlantic for an
individual state. Rugosa roses grow wild here in many areas of the coast
line - very,  very pretty.

Zem, the area you are talking about is 50 miles north of me & a nice
area to see all we have to offer in wildlife. No sure if you mean
Pleasant Lake or Pleasant River lake. The latter I have fished many
times over the years with much luck with my fly rod.

All in all, Maine has been just right for me for the past 63 years. With
a occasional break (2 weeks a winter) in the area where Mr. Singer lives.

Hopefully,  this year I will be able to post photos of  a few of my
small accomplishments  for you all to critique & pass on to me all of
your vast expertise's.

zone 4  Central Maine