Re: Rosa Hot Lava

Well- amazingly, all this chat about the Lava rose, sparked my memory of where I say it in the first place- at Michael's Roses here in Sacramento. It wasn't for sale, but they had a huge specimen of it. So- I'm going to go back there later this week, see it if is still there and find out how I can get one. I'll also recheck the name- maybe I didn't get it quite right- but at least now I can check. The Lavaglow does look similar- but can't tell from the picture if it is the same.

Theresa

kmrsy@comcast.net wrote:

Whoever was looking for the Hot Lava Rose - Could you have meant Rosa 'Lavaglow' (aka: Kordes Intrigue)?

--
Kitty neIN, Zone5