headcount - list census

Hi, I started serious gardening when I decided I wanted floral
arrangements throughout the year. I took a 10 session course on planting
with natives while still working and began to add interesting natives.
After retirement, I was able to take the Master Gardeners course in
2003.

I think the confusion about what MG means in TN is due to the fact that
it has not been organized state-wide until just recently. The payback to
the Extension Agents wasn't emphasized because they were more focused on
the numbers educated rather than what the education produced. Also, most
agents concentrated on farming. We now have a state-wide coordinator and
emphasis is more on consistency and helping the agents.

I volunteer at the Trial Gardens at UT.  Although my main interest is natives and herbs, I also enjoy well-behaved immigrants.

It is interesting to have representatives from throughout the state.  The eco systems in each area can be vastly different.

The weather seems to be changing throughout all our regions. I have
daffodils blooming and a little candy tuft here and there...AND, my
winter broccoli bolted!!! I need to get my spring garden started and
usually use slips but none of the local spots have their supplies yet.
I'm afraid before they do my garden plants will be timed to bolt again
instead of produce.

Bonnie ETN Zone 7