Re: Grafting tool

Could be proximity to the Gulf. Large bodies of water always have a moderating influence.
Cathy, west central IL, z5b
On Tuesday, February 15, 2005, at 05:05 PM, james singer wrote:

Short answer: Don't know. 100 probably doesn't take spikes into account, but spikes probably don't happen very often or last very long. That seems to be the case with the cold. Gets below 30 F every now and then, but for only 10-15 minutes then it's back into the 40s.

Long speculation: When it heats up here, August, we have an almost continuous onshore breeze. I suspect that's it. Same pattern that brings us a hurricane every now and then.