Re: skiing with helmet/faw!

In a message dated 2/16/05 10:05:56 AM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

<< something like $300 each >>

Kitty, my granddaughters air bags on her Ford went off (is that inflated,
ejected?) last year when she was involved in a minor accident.  It cost $1500 to
repack.  She is very small and was not hurt by the airbags as I have heard but
she said she crawled out coughing due to powder or dust that exploded with
the bags.