Re: skiing with helmet/faw!

no Kitty... they are very expensive so the 1500
doesn't surprize me at all. They are not easy to redo,
so I am sure labor is also part of the cost.

The powder is from the dynamite charge that is used to
make them inflate that quickly.

Besides the wrist problem, my chest was black & blue
no, make that black for weeks....also add the material
texture imprint was on my face for a week...it also
broke my glasses so a few cuts to boot.

I also jumped out of the van, the 'powder' made my
brain think the van was on fire as it was smoke
consistency. The cop kept telling me to stay there,
and I told him to get out of my way....

I do believe they have improved them since this
happened to me in 98 or was it 99... something about
'smart bags'...

Donna