Re: jesse' new found liberty

Jesse that is pretty cool, neato, groovy, sick! It's amazing what you find out about people. Lets see some pics posted of your earlier modelling days. Good luck to you daughters. It's an exciting life.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jesse Bell" <jesserenebell@hotmail.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 5:29 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT]jesse' new found liberty

Thanks Kathy...and you don't have to say a word. I'm really O.K. I have several "irons in the fire" and I'm looking to work at home. Going to New Orleans this weekend to look into designing and painting needlepoint patterns for a big store down there. Took my twins to a "model search" Saturday. They have been bugging me for the last 2 years to try out modeling. I said no..not until they were 16 and could drive themselves. Turns out the agency hosting the model search is the one I used to model for in 1983. The owner said, "you look familiar..." I said, "yeh..I modeled for you YEARS ago...and now my daughters are wanting to try this". She pulled me aside and said, "we are really looking for models in your age group and you look great...I want you to come and see me...SOON". Brandi placed third, overall. Brianna won a "head-shot" from Casablanca. They are so excited. I take them in next Tuesday to sign contracts and such. AND last but not least...I'm drafting my business plan and hoping to open a new business....so, I'm really fine. And truly...when one door closes, another opens. I believe that.

Jesse Rene' Bell
Claremore, OK
Zone 6