Re: Ilex opaca

Well, gosh durn it, why don't they put that in the item description. I'd
settle for female as, surely something else here will pollinate it, but
I don't want them to send a male.

Meanwhile, I've got the same problem trying to order a Fringe tree. We
want the berries. I could order both M&F, but if that option's not
offered, two female or two male fringe trees won't do me much good. (I
can hear the jokes formulating in your minds already)

--
Kitty
neIN, Zone5