Re: jesse' new found liberty

In a message dated 2/19/05 11:05:46 AM, jesserenebell@hotmail.com writes:

<< It's very time consuming
and it takes awhile before you see the end product >>

Jesse, this is the negative.  I think I have taken with just about every
craft for a period of time but quilting has been the longest.  I think it is due
to so many aspects of quilting and always new techniques.  I love the hand
applied techniques and this is much slower than a machine completed project.
    Knitting can take a long time to finish if working on a complex pattern
and on larger projects such an afghan.  I love the cables and special stitches
particularly of the fisherman style.