To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 19, 2005 11:04 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT]jesse' new found liberty

Yep...I've made several quilts. Quilted for about 2 years but it did not hold my interest like knitting for some reason. It's very time consuming and it takes awhile before you see the end product (at least it felt that way for me). But I truly admire and appreciate a well made quilt after doing it myself that's for sure. A lot of love and TLC go into making a quilt.

Jesse Rene' Bell
Claremore, OK
Zone 6