Re: Black & blue salvia

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Black & blue salvia
  • From: Libby Valentine grdner03@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 10:30:58 -0800 (PST)

o.k., I'm embarassed to make it known I'm still catching up on some
December posts, but I do believe the black & blue salvia, along with the
Costa Rica salvia, are back in stock at Crownsville for the spring. I
have ordered a lot of plants from them and never been disappointed.

Maryland zone 6

<gardenqueen@academicplanet.com> wrote:
Just checked and they are sold out of this salvia - boo hiss.

Pam Evans
Kemp, TX
zone 8A