RE: summer blooming bulbs

I received Kitty's Enjoying Summer Bulbs book in the mail and am very
impressed. I love it's 4" x 5" format! It has a great compilation of
information all in one place!  You know Kitty's research is impeccable!  I
found out that in April I should  pot up the cannas that I'm storing and I
found out how to plant foxtail lilies (Eremurus).  I've never had any luck
with them!  I want to plant Crocosmia 'Lucifer' this year, but I see that it
can be used in a water garden!  Cool!

Great job as usual, Kitty!

Long Island, NY
Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)