Re: new roses today/ new plants today

Theresa, is your Kerria a single or a double?  Most that I have seen are
double, and very pretty, but I have a single that I just love.  It was given
me by a friend many years ago, and though it was in a spot where it
became overshaded, it has spread quite a bit.  I just love the very
delicate single blossoms.  If you're interested, come spring, I could
probably send you a piece.  Of course, if yours is blooming now,
you would find my idea of spring a bit off-schedule.  We have about
six inches of snow this morning, and won't expect to be able to dig
anything for at least another month.

In a message dated 02/21/2005 12:09:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,