To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2005 9:52 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Another weekend report

HI Andrea-
I got mine at a "mower exchange" sponsored by the local electric
company- but they sell them at Home Depot and everywhere.  They are more
expensive than gas mowers (about $350 I think), but you never buy gas
anymore and it is so nice to just push a button to start it and not to
inhale gas fumes while mowing the lawn.  It is also way quieter than a
gas mower.
I don't know how long the charge lasts, because I've never used it up
yet!  I think they recommend them for lawns 1/3 acre or less- but you
should check they may have changed something since I got mine.  The
mower stays plugged in when you aren't using it, so it is always ready
charged, whenever you are.

Theresa

A A HODGES wrote:

REALLY? Where did you get it? How long does the charge last? That sounds
like something I need.

Andrea H
hodgesaa@earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.