Re: kerria japonica and mail order

Sugar Creek - tried them last year.  disaster.
They cancelled 3 out of 6 plants ordered - two at the outset and one at
delivery time. And one of the plants that did arrive was a qt , not the
gal size we paid for. She said that was all they had. So I said, doesn't
that mean you should refund the difference? "Oh, yeah, I guess so. We've
only been doing this 3 years and it's hard to get it right."

They offer a lot of new stuff on the market, but their suppliers sometimes don't fill their orders, so, too bad.

--
Kitty
neIN, Zone5