RE: unknown Viburnum

 Everyone's help on identifying my viburnum is appreciated.  All the links
are saved (they were great) and this spring I must look more carefully at
the leaves.  I think it's semi-evergreen, and I'm going to go outside later
and try to see if there's a leaf I can bring indoors and rehydrate.  We got
6" of snow, so I will probably be shoveling this AM as my son has college
classes.  He'll help out later. Maybe I'll cut some forsythia branches to
force while I'm outside!

How big are the flower heads on V. x carlcephalum?  This viburnum has heads
of 3" - 4". Pure white flowers, but I don't remember the bud color.  I don't
think that it was a noticeable pink, because I think that I would have
photographed the buds. Humm?

Long Island, NY
Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)