Meyer Lemon

I don't know if you remember or not, but in 2004 I found some helpful info for
over wintering citrus indoors.  It was feeding them a weak acid solution, like
Miracid, at every watering.  Well, it is certainly paying off.  This was the
second winter for my current Meyer lemon, the previous one died during its
first winter indoors.  Anyway, last year I had no blooms or lemons probably
because the plant was really small.  Well, I was just checking on my current
one, and it is covered with fat blooms!  I love it when a suggestion actually
works.  Just thought I'd share.  I also have a brug, Chas Grimaldi, blooming.
zone 7
West TN