Re: Subject: Re: A great trip

It's great to hear from you, Mardi. I've missed your posts.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: <mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 4:17 PM
Subject: Subject: Re: [CHAT] A great trip

They moved it to Navy Pier? Guess I haven't gone since it was at McCormick
Place! Actually, my Mother and I are thinking about going, as we will be
in Chicago the week before for an Elderhostel at the Chicago Art Institute.
Mardi
Iowa z4b

Anyone heading to the chicago navy pier garden show- I
realize those far away wouldn't, but there are quite a
few in the area now...

Donna