Re: and the snow totals are....

Donna wrote:
Hoping all in the Northeast survived the blizzard.... and now to move all
that darn snow...be careful, some of us are not as young as we used to be!
(although our minds have not accepted that fact yet)

Check in when you can....

Twelve to 14 inches here, depending on where I measure. Bright
sun currently. Much less opressive than what I gather NY and
New England are getting.
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA
38.9 N 77.2 W