Re: Blizzard

> Your photos are great.  I can almost pretend I'm there.  Snow angels anyone?

Although if you're in Illinois, you'd better go shovel that snow fast.
Don't want to get a felony conviction!

From http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/local_story_042233323.html

   Police in Aurora have confirmed that a 12-year-old boy who said he
   brought powdered sugar to school for a science project last week has
   been charged with a felony for possessing a look-alike drug.

   The sixth grade student at Waldo Middle School in Aurora also
   was suspended for two weeks from school after showing the bag
   of powdered sugar to his friends.

   The boy, who is not being identified because he is a juvenile,
   said two other boys asked if the bag contained cocaine after he
   showed it to them in the bathroom Wednesday morning. The boy's
   mother said he told them it did, but then added, "just kidding."

   Aurora police arrested the boy after a custodian at the school
   reported the boy's comments. The youngster was taken to the
   police station and detained before being released to his parents
   that afternoon.

It struck me as so asinine that I just had to share.  :)

Chris