Update on Lady Chatsworth ("Peeper")

Well, Lady Chatsworth's boyfriend/spousal unit has finally warmed up to
us. He is a Canadian Goose who decided to check her out...then stayed.
One of my daughters actually picked him UP the other day and he didn't
seem to mind one bit. This is a wild goose....not domestic in any way.
Lady Chatsworth minds more than he did! She is now so independant that
she does NOT want to be handled. She'll follow you, but don't mess with
her. So...I'm hoping when spring FINALLY gets here we'll have some
little "mutant" babies running around! LOL.