Re: Plant ID?

> if a new gardener has a bad experience with a plant...
> they're less likely to venture into gardening again.

I wonder how many fledgling gardeners started out with a purchase from
Michigan Bulb and just gave up. If a person has no personal gardening
connection and sees those MI Bulb ads in the Sunday papers, it can often
be the first theing they try. And it is too bad, because even seasoned
gardeners might have little luck with their plant material.

--
Kitty
neIN, Zone 5

From: "Daryl" <pulis@mindspring.com>