Re: kumquats.....Jim S?

I do, Chris, although I have to say.......out of all the citrus I have  grown
or grow, these are the ones that have given me the most problems in the
past.  I don't know if they are just more touchy or what......perhaps Jim  S. can
give us a "how to".  Most all the citrus are in  bloom.....yeah!!   Have a few
that need to be picked.    Added some new varieties to the citrus area not
too long ago. One in  particular I found interesting, a variegated Cara Cara
(Cara Cara is a blood  orange, but had never seen one variegated), also got a
Texas Ruby Red Grapefruit  on dwarf rootstock.   Any particular growing tips on
these Jim??
 Kumquats, like most sweeter citrus, are grafted, but many folks  grow citrus
from seeds.  Again, Jim would know more........if it would  be worth a shot.
zone 9
Texas Gulf COast
In a message dated 2/15/2006 11:02:30 PM Central Standard Time,