To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 5:24 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: plant ID, "wonderflower"

Godi,

Are you significantly warmer than Richmond? If not, keep a tuber or two and send the rest on. They may make some showing, and it's worth checking. Seems like my sister had some for a bit.

I'd still scold Maymont, however, for allowing the charlatans.

And when you're in Eugene, if you have a chance to get to the farmer's market or some such, if you need lip balm, check out a tiny company called Raynblest Farms, that puts out a product called "Lip Lube". None of the drying agents contained in Chapstick. Great stuff. Just wish I'd purchased more when I was out there for my nephew's wedding in December.

----- Original Message ----- From: "MICHAEL HABIB" <godihabib@verizon.net>