Re: Herbal question and weather

I like planting fennel and dill in containers. You don't have to
worry about what is next to it, and you can position it close to the
house where you can grab some for cooking. They are fairly ornamental
as well - if the black swallowtails don't find them and use them as a
nursery!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b