From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Bonnie Holmes
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2006 11:49 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Herbal question and weather

At last, winter has come with a pretty thick snowfall. The deciduous holly,
laurel, red stem dogwood look beautiful. I think I may fill the bathtub in
case some tree branches take out power lines somewhere...we have had such
warm weather that it is extremely possible. The utility company does
frequent pruning to reduce the possibility but there are miles of lines.

My herbal questions concerns the best place to plant fennell. I understand
that most plants don't like to be planted near it so which won't it hurt?
Does anyone know?

Bonnie ETN Zone 7