From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of MICHAEL HABIB
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 2:04 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Oleander

Noreen,
Oleander is not an overused plant in our neck of the wood. Since it's not
hardy here, I keep it in the garage and it does fine. I love the salmon
colored blossoms in the summer. It blooms and blooms.
I'm glad that I had transplanted it  to a large container, one that doesn't
fit through the green house door, otherwise I would have lost it as I did
all the plants in the greenhouse. On the coldest night this winter, 17
degrees, the heater didn't kick in. I could have cried.
Godi zone 7
Mt. Vernon, VA