Re: mailorder details

clicking through 19 pages would make me quit before I got there. That's why I like Chris's PDF form so much. Just scroll down.

Sounds like you did a fine job on the orders. The garden themes are a great idea. I like that.
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 10:34 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] mailorder details

A lot of them are like this online [Chris - take note!]
I came across another silly one that did a suitcase thing like Heronswood. Also several who want to give you plant points to keep you coming back....?... I don't want to keep coming back to a mailorder place - I do it all at once if possible so I'm not killed with shipping. And another with the dumb thumbnail thing instead of a list; I had to click through 19 pages of numerous thumbnails each to get to the Ts because there was no ability to jump to a certain page and no search. They are all trying lots of different things. But aren't making it easy for me.

Two gardens wanted Athyrium 'Silver Falls' and we don't let 2 gardens have the same plant, so, since the same 2 gardens also wanted Brunnera mac 'Looking Glass', the Fen got the Silver Falls and the Patio got the Looking Glass (because their theme is Alice in Wonderland). Then, from the same supplier of these (Plant Pics) I got B. mac. 'Silver Wings' and A. nip. 'Pictum-Applecourt'. I wish they were all that easy. I still have 2 gardens who haven't turned in lists - deadline was 2/17.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrea Hodges" <andrea.hodges@sbcglobal.net>