Spring- Yeah!

Spring is definitely here! My camellia is in full bloom, lots of daffodils, siberian iris, my ornamental mini-peach, everything is getting new growth and it was PERFECT today- 68 degrees and sunny! Oh, I wish I had an outside job. I did finish off last weekend;s home improvement project when I got home from work today. On Monday I ripped up the vinyl in the laundry roon and laid tile, grouted Wednesday AM before work, sealed it Wednesday PM, and moved the washer and dryer back in today. So- guess what i'm doing now???? Laundry of course! Anyway, I'm really happy with my tile job- looks much better. So, now I've replaced every floor surface in the house except the kitchen. That has to wait until we have 2 incomes in the house again, since the cabinets and counters also need to be replaced- big expensive project. Ahhh, someday. My husband has a job interview next Tuesday with a local firm, so everybody keep their fingers crossed!